Saturday 26 January 2013

{a little glimpse} One

Happy Friday!
I am taking part in the lovely Cupcakes for Clara {a little glimpse} themed posts and I will be posting every Friday.  As you may know, I tried 'The Weekend WIP' and failed spectacularly at it, so I am hoping a combined blogging theme will be much more successful.  Head over to her blog and join in too - you can choose when to take part and whether it is each week or fortnightly - with either a sentence or no description and a photo showing a WIP or where you work.  It's such a great idea and I am excited to have a regular post each week.  So to start:
Have a great weekend.
I have a mammoth baking day planned tomorrow as I will have the house all to myself and I plan to make the most of it.  Love-themed baking posts coming your way next week with lots of other heart based projects - not just for the 14th February.


Don't forget, you can follow me on Pintrest:
  Follow Me on Pinterest

 and Twitter!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig