Wednesday 30 January 2013

Garland Frame



Hello again - Since this morning's post, I've been thinking about a way to more permanently display my little banners so that they wont either get in the way [I have a habit of hanging them on chairs and generally in the way] or get damaged / tangled.  So, using a spare frame, I removed the pane and backboard and strung the garlands across the frame [varying the distance between the garlands and hanging at a slight slant, rather than uniform], holding in place with tape at the back:

 
[please excuse the hook!]
...and if you want to put your display to use, you can hang notes, photos, postcards and use it as a make shift notice board.  Functional art - I thank you.


Don't forget, you can follow me on Pintrest:
  Follow Me on Pinterest

 and Twitter!
Share:

1 comment

  1. I loved the garland and this is even more perfect!! I love this. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig