Monday 24 November 2014

Christmas 2014

[original teacake post here, but updated version coming soon]


I don't think there is any way for me to seamlessly link from Halloween to Christmas - time has not been on my side since October, so I'm jumping straight in and collating advent posts should you be making your own within the next few days - seems that felt stocking advent calendar post waits another year.

These are pretty, simple, classic and can be used on their own or to decorate.........

Easy, quick, simple and cheap -they also hold a generous number of sweets.  Winner.

Last Minute Stocking Advent
...and if December 1st is coming at you with alarming speed, there's always this download version.

P.S - Christmas versions of some of my favourite DIYS: honeycomb, confetti tags, pin&thread, pom poms are more as well as some new DIYs, gift ideas and a bit of food thrown in too.  How are we nearly at the end of 2014? see you soon x
Share:

2 comments

  1. These are great!

    P.S. Long-time lurker here, I really enjoy your posts and thought I should actually say something for once rather than melt back into the background having dreams about the DIY projects from this site, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nahid, thank you - and thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello! Let me know if you try any DIYs, I'd love to see! :) x

      Delete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig