Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine Straws

I know.  I just thought, why not?

Happy Pancake Day.  I didn't think I really needed to bother you with a pancake post.  I'm a lemon and sugar girl, plain and simple and I can eat a nice 3 pancakes this way.  Alternatively, I'm a double cream, white chocolate and toffee sauce pancake girl, where I can eat about 1/2 of 1 before I am sick.

Instead, I bring you a silly Valentines post as I had an idea for this type of this for Summer, but that's a long way off and I wanted to try it now, so Valentine themed it is.
Fancy making your own [no?!], here's a downloadable .pdf that you can print to create 4 of your own, one with a plain banner to write on your own message, if you like.  Big Valentines kitsch at it's best:
[Right Click and save to your Desktop to print]

Print on to paper or card, cut around the outside and then either using a craft knife or scissors, cut either side of the banner in the centre [about 2/3cm long] and fix at the top of the straw.
Who wouldn't want to drink their tea from that?
See you next time, with something a little more sensible x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig