making | baking | creating

How to Make a Baked Peaches Dessert

Do you know what you need, just as we move from Spring into Summer?
A nice warming dessert.  Honestly. tut.
I've been a little less like having the iced lattes, granita and frozen yogurt I have been making in the evenings recently, so to warm me up a little, I've been baking peaches for dessert - quick and easy and nice and cosy.  Perfect any time, really - but I've been feeling like I've needed them recently.

What I Used:
Serves 2
2 Peaches
2 tbsp sugar
flaked almonds
homemade caramel sauce and cream

They're possibly these easiest [read laziest] dessert you can make and I know this probably needs no instruction at all, but, here it goes anyway.
I halved two peaches and removed the stones:
...placed on a baking tray and sprinkled with sugar and topped with almonds:
...popped in an oven at around 200 degrees C for 30 minutes [until browned]:
and topped with homemade caramel sauce [I halved these quantities and still have plenty left over for pancakes, profiteroles and eclairs] and double cream:
 The perfect warming dessert for chilly June evenings [rolls eyes]
Looks like I'll be having them again tonight - fingers crossed I'm serving them with icecream soon! x

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig