Wednesday 12 June 2013

How to Make a Baked Peaches Dessert

Do you know what you need, just as we move from Spring into Summer?
A nice warming dessert.  Honestly. tut.
I've been a little less like having the iced lattes, granita and frozen yogurt I have been making in the evenings recently, so to warm me up a little, I've been baking peaches for dessert - quick and easy and nice and cosy.  Perfect any time, really - but I've been feeling like I've needed them recently.

What I Used:
Serves 2
2 Peaches
2 tbsp sugar
flaked almonds
homemade caramel sauce and cream

They're possibly these easiest [read laziest] dessert you can make and I know this probably needs no instruction at all, but, here it goes anyway.
I halved two peaches and removed the stones:
...placed on a baking tray and sprinkled with sugar and topped with almonds:
...popped in an oven at around 200 degrees C for 30 minutes [until browned]:
and topped with homemade caramel sauce [I halved these quantities and still have plenty left over for pancakes, profiteroles and eclairs] and double cream:
 The perfect warming dessert for chilly June evenings [rolls eyes]
Looks like I'll be having them again tonight - fingers crossed I'm serving them with icecream soon! x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Epsxe apk is basically a PlayStation emulator for android. It is possible for an individual to download and install the Epsxe Android Emulator right from their computer. This is an essential tool that will be very helpful in testing the efficiency of an application before it can be released to the masses.

    https://clickmodapk.com/epsxe-apk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Things She Makes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig